Re: Vieux PC portable (ou fixe) ?

トップ ページ

このメッセージに返信
著者: Aimé Vareille
To: guilde
題目: Re: Vieux PC portable (ou fixe) ?
Avec le plugin flagfox / firefox on trouve pour https://cock.li/ :

Cock.li is your go-to solution for professional E-mail and XMPP
addresses. Since 2013 cock.li has provided stable E-mail services to an
ever-increasing number of users. Cock.li allows registration and usage
using Tor and other privacy services (proxies, VPNs) and is run by "some
dude", not a business. I use this E-mail service personally so I have a
vested interest in keeping it up, stable, and secure.

FAI     Flokinet Ltd (AS200651)

En Roumanie.

Librement,

Aimé