Re: OpenMoKo : l'Iphone en mieux (libre !)

Page principale

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Johann
À: Johann
CC: guilde
Sujet: Re: OpenMoKo : l'Iphone en mieux (libre !)
299 euros TTC :
+ le coffret complet (Neo FreeRunner + accessoires)
+ frais de port offerts
+ garanties individuelles de 2 ans !
:-D

C'est en résumé ce que nous propose PULSTER pour une commande groupée de 10 ou plus (voir ci-dessous).

Alors, qui veut un téléphone/GPS libre avant de partir en vacances ?
=> http://www.guilde.asso.fr/wiki/Openmoko

=== MAIL DE PULSTER ===

Christoph@??? (Christoph Pulster)
Envoyé: mer 25/06/08 13:51
Objet: News OpenMoko !!

Hallo,

Good news for your GroupSale of Openmoko Freerunners !
(this is a exclusive mail for your GroupSale, we did not have start sales for everyone in our shop, so you have the chance to get units from our first delivery !).

FAQ Group Sales at OpenMoko Shop www.Pulster.eu:
- we are happy to ship Group Sales order worldwide.
- our price of 299 EUR for Openmoko Freerunner is already rock-bottom, so we can not make further discounts, my apologises. What we can offer is free shipping worldwide if you order 10 units or more at once.
- delivery time: same day money cleares we ship with registered and insured DHL airmail parcel. Transit time inside Europe is c.3 days, outside Europe 5 days.
- customs: inside EU community there is no hassle with customs and no taxes/VAT will be added. Its all included our price of 299 eur. Outside EU community (Switzerland, Norway, USA, Asia) we will reduce German VAT giving a buying price of 249 EUR excl. VAT. Please note your local VAT will be added.
- warranty: we give full 2 years warranty period. Please note, this is legal law for European business and compare it with own imports from Asia/USA. For warranty issues we are happy to include a separate invoice for each person of the GroupSale.
- accessories included: its identical to the single unit order. Any other accessories (Cases/Headset etc.) can be ordered in our shop www.pulster.eu - we already have stocks.

Any question ? just email me, I am here for you.

Christoph Pulster
Mail info@???
Web www.Pulster.de

--